So, it’s summer. Check. You went to Mudhouse. Your barista slid you your favorite espresso beverage. Check. What do you do now? We got you.
First, drink some water. Hydrate your body, give it some love.
Next, experience Springfield. You could....
- visit the Watercolor USA 2018 exhibit at the Springfield Art Museum. It’s here until August 26 and it is exceptionally beautiful. Pinkies up.
- hammock in or around a park of your choice (Phelps Grove Park and Sequiota Park are always a good call).
- see Ocean's 8 at AMC Springfield 11 and lounge in those comfy chairs.
- get to know some of your local farmers and creators at the C Street Market Thursday 4-8 PM or Saturday 9AM-2PM.
- tap your toes to live music playing at the Outland Ballroom.
- learn a thing or two at The Discovery Center.
- take a hike at the Springfield Nature Center. Don't forget your water ;).
- read a book. What book? Check it.
- and if none of those work for you, you could always get a tattoo. There are phenomenal tattoo artists throughout Springfield. We are lucky enough to see some of our favorite artists from Eternal Tattoo and Hearts of Fire here at the Mudhouse. Wonderful humans. Wonderful work.
We love espresso. We love Springfield. And as always, we love you. Check.